Mission and Values
Cresicor is a venture-backed high growth startup that aims to transform trade between manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (CPG companies) and their retailer partners. We're developing an analytics-rich software system that replaces the current spreadsheet workflow that CPG companies use to manage their trade. Over the last few years, we have amassed a client base of industry leading brands and have helped them manage over a hundred million in trade dollars.
Spreadsheets no longer deliver the clean and concise information needed to support trade promotion decision-making. To achieve optimal growth, trade spend needs to be viewed as a series of thoughtful, purposeful investments, not just the cost of doing business. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves in our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
- Help Each Other Thrive: We believe greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential and that giving feedback is essential to learning. We communicate internally and externally with a combination of unwavering candor and respect. As each individual grows, so does the whole organization.
- Deliver Outstanding Results: We develop intelligent, dependable systems that deliver premium value to our customers. We seek out and invest in the most modern tools and infrastructure necessary for the utmost ROI.
- Interaction Drives Innovation: True collaboration can only exist in an environment of trust, and believe the cheesy motto that “teamwork makes the dream work.” Each week on our TGIF call, we mention our high and lows of the week. Recognizing not every week will be perfect, but believe it's important to celebrate (both professionally and personally) on each of our accomplishments. We understand that as a remote team communication has added layers of complexity, so we instill within our values to always try to assume the best.
20 today and 30 by the end of the year.
Women in Leadership
Work / Life Balance
Work/life balance is important to us, which is why we offer flexible work and an unlimited PTO policy. The typical hours for employees are 9 - 5 pm (their local time) and can be flexible for those needing to accommodate other personal needs during those hours. Each employee works with their direct manager to set up their ideal work schedule. Employees of Cresicor rarely work weekends. In addition, we offer weekly Grubhub allowances and for those working outside their normal hours, we offer additional meals. We work to live, not live to work.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote position
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Early-stage equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision
- Monthly swag bag of our customers products
- GrubHub+ membership with weekly stipend
- $200 stipend for phone and internet
- 10 weeks of paid leave for primary caregiver; 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
We set milestones for each employee and conduct a 30/60/90 Day review of their performance against those milestones. After the 90 days, they are given Objective Key Results (OKR’s) in collaboration with the organization and metrics for their performance and contribution.
Our Chief of Staff currently leads People & Culture. In addition, we use a professional employer organization to assist us with aligning towards best practices for HR Expertise, Benefits, Compliance, Payroll, Onboarding, and more. We use a set of milestones to benchmark each individual's performance and measure it against their KPIs to determine if their fit is aligned with our organization. We believe transparency and trust are critical to the foundation of every employee’s growth and development.
Team Culture & Bonding
We conduct surveys regularly to measure employee happiness, feelings of contentment and empowerment. Through our surveys, employees have responded with the following:
They strongly agree they are encouraged to take time for themselves;
They feel supported to adjust their schedule to accommodate their needs;
Leadership has shown to be a working example of work life balance which encourages them to do the same;
The team socializes and bonds in a number of ways:
- Weekly themed team lunch paid by GrubHub
- Monthly office event activity
- Meetups (meals, drinks, hikes etc) for employees in same cities
- Bi-monthlly Lunch & Learns to think outside the box
- Weekly meditations with our in-house guru
- Birthday & Anniversary celebrations & gifts
Our typical interview process for technical positions starts with an intro call with our CEO & CTO to determine if there may be a mutual fit. The candidate will then complete a coding assignment, and upon successful completion, will interview with multiple members of the development team. Finally, they will meet with members of the customer success team to ensure the fits align with all aspects of the organization’s goals and objectives.