Fuse is an inventory solution powering the next generation of commerce. We are tackling the fragmented & legacy $37B inventory planning space with a modern, predictive SaaS solution. Top brands like Snowe and True Botanicals use Fuse to reduce inventory overspend by 70% and stockouts by 10%, freeing up millions of dollars to launch new products and grow their businesses.
Mission: Uniting people and data.
- Health first. Prioritize your health: eat well, sleep well, and exercise.
- Do your best, forget the rest. Work hard, make an honest effort to do your best. If you walk away feeling that you couldn’t have done any better, accept the results.
- Always strive for better. Don’t settle for “good enough.” Push your boundaries to deliver excellence. Innovate in all areas.
- Live with courage. Oftentimes, doing what is right isn’t easy. Rather than the path of least resistance, have the integrity to do what’s right. Choose long-term success over short-sighted gains. Take risks if the payoff makes sense. Fight for what is right.
- Embrace change. Change is constant and necessary, so we should embrace it and be at the forefront of change, rather than fear it. We must always be prepared for and encourage constant change. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo because historically, the companies that get into trouble are the ones that aren’t able to adapt to the times.
- Growth Mindset. Whether it’s a new skillset or introspection, we support each other in every endeavor. Pursue passions, even if they don’t seem directly relevant on the surface. Don’t just “deal with” but instead embrace challenges with a growth mindset.
- Be Humble. Take nothing for granted. There are always challenges that lie ahead and nothing in life is a certainty. It’s important to stay humble, carry ourselves with quiet confidence, and let go of our egos. Be grateful to be alive. Treat others the same way that we want to be treated.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We will create a supportive and inclusive space - and ensure that every aspect of our culture and our interaction model promotes inclusivity.
☀️ Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare: A variety of Aetna coverage with employer also contributing to HSA (with HSA compatible plans)
- Dental: Aetna or MetLife coverage; preventative care 100% covered
- Vision: Aetna Vision Preferred
- Additional Health/Wellness: Access to One Medical, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- Wellness/Fitness Benefit: $100/month fitness benefit for you to spend on anything health/wellness-related!
- Wellness Coach: Weekly team/department wellness sessions as well as access to 1:1 wellness sessions with our wellness coach
- 401k: Available through our PEO provider
- PTO: Unlimited paid vacation time
- Flexible Work Hours: You determine your work schedule based on your needs. We do ask that you be available for required team/department meetings.
- Team events: We have optional team hangouts scheduled daily for team members to just…hang out and have fun! We also plan regular team bonding activities such as dinners, cooking classes, and trivia nights to provide formal team bonding opportunities.
- Fuse Library: Found a book or news publication that is interesting and relevant to our industry? Let us know and we will subsidize the cost and add it to our “Fuse Library”!
We are a fully female-founded company with 100% of our leadership roles being held by women. Currently a team of 13 (we grew from 6 just last year!) we have plans to double our headcount again by the end of 2022.
🏢 Where we work
Our entire team has been remote since 2019.
✏️ Interview process
Hiring timelines are flexible based on the needs of the applicant and organization.
We are committed to building a team that not only works hard together but has fun together as well! That being said, our interview process not only consists of both behavioral and technical interviews but also an opportunity for the applicant to meet each member of our entire team.
Here is a typical interview process:
- Two 15-30min Behavioral Interviews
- One 45min Technical Interview
- 30 min sessions with the other members of our team
- Engineers are asked to complete a coding test and an “on-site” engineering project with our engineering team.
- Technical interviews for Product Managers will consist of a mock user interview, take-home project, and data interview.
📈 Career growth
We provide consistent and frequent feedback. Team members have 1:1 meetings with their managers and regular 1:1s with the founders at a cadence agreed upon by both the founders and employees. As our team grows, we will formalize our performance review process to continue to support the needs of our organization.
🖖 Work / life balance
Health always comes first. We offer unlimited paid vacation and fully flexible working hours to all employees. Sometimes work may extend beyond typical working hours, but if it does these instances are driven by personal ambition. We also offer wellness coaching to help our employees establish practices that address work/life balance as well as mindfulness both professionally and personally.
✨ Work style
Through weekly team meetings and frequent team hangouts, we have built a team that interacts both as colleagues and friends. Our most recent team hangout was a fun chocolate tasting session!