Grammarly is a cloud-based writing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, tone, engagement, and delivery mistakes in written communication.
The digital writing assistant helps 30 million people and 50,000 teams write more clearly and effectively every day – whether they are communicating through email, a blog post or social media, applying for jobs, or even filling out online dating profiles.
Grammarly's tool increases productivity and efficiency for professionals in a wide range of fields, including marketing, sales, engineering, customer support, and education.
Grammarly’s collaborative team aligns on our EAGER values: ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Ethical - Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable - Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty - Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic - Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable - Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.
We apply these to everything we do—whether we’re committing to an inclusive and learning-oriented work environment for our talent, supporting our users with compassion and integrity, or thoughtfully creating a product that connects people.
☀️ Benefits & Perks
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
✨ Work style
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely.
Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, and Vancouver. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of a hub.
We believe this balanced, flexible approach gives our team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust, unlocks creativity, and further fuels innovation.