Hello! We are looking for a unique and multi-talented individual who is interested in joining a female powered small business in the jewelry + handcrafted gifting space to work alongside founder and Jewelry Designer, Kim DiVine. This position will start out at an intern level and can quickly turn into a fully paid part-time position for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone based in the los Angeles area as we hope to have you part time at our small studio in Studio City, CA. The majority of the work can be done remotely via computer.
This position can be perfect for a recent grad or anyone who feels this is a fit for them - someone interested in gaining experience running a small business and in the jewelry/fashion/e-commerce world. If you're looking or know someone who might be interested please pass this along.
- Correspondence with our makers and sending out daily orders as they come in via Shopify
- Payouts to makers
- Help with daily organization, communication + office tasks.
- On-site help at Maker Markets + Popups
- Keeping up with accounting spreadsheets
- Help packing orders during busy seasons
- Inventory management
- Help maintaining other online platforms such as Etsy, Faire wholesale, and Amazon Handmade
Helpful Skills or experience:
- Mac OS: Numbers, Pages
- Instagram + Pinterest Social Sites
- Shopify platform
- Blog copywriting
- Experience with graphic design ( Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop + Illustrator )
At Loveable we create delicate handmade jewelry with meaning. Affordable high-quality designs that are made for everyday enjoyment and that tell your story. We are female owned and help support female artisans and entrepreneurs spread their unique goods through meaningful gifting with the ultimate goal of spreading love around the world.