As the Growth Marketing Lead, you will be pivotal in driving demand & growth. You know who exactly our customer is, how to speak to them, and where to find them. The customer is the top of mind for you, always working to find what strategies we should implement to target more customers.
You’re responsible for building out the execution to reach our customer, and drive our numbers. Data is your best friend, you believe it uncovers hidden patterns and validates assumptions.
Does our customer love to attend events & conferences? Do they love to engage in local communities? Or would they rather live in forums and social media? Whichever the answer is, how do we amplify Makelab’s presence in those channels? What would we need? You’ll be presenting these strategies and execution plans to the executive team, then lead the delivery.
We’re looking for someone who can refine strategy and deliver a strong execution. You’re relentless, love the challenge of getting to know our customer and figuring out how to reach them, and you don’t get discouraged easily. Testing and iterating is well within your skillset and a part of your ethos, really. Talking to potential and current customers is second nature to you, and you’re not afraid to reach out.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the challenges of working in a startup, doing what is needed to target more customers, and ultimately, grow Makelab.
- Clear understanding of analytics, data, metrics, and statistics.
- Startup mindset
- Relentless in pursuit of growth & demand generation
- Deep understanding of customer behavior
- Deep understanding of digital channels & how to reach customers
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Comfortable operating in ambiguous environments and bring a strong curiosity and self-starter
- Jack-of-all-tradesEditing & copywriting skillsTech savvyExperienced with growth hacking tools
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years in a similar role driving experimentation strategies and meaningful business growth through iterative testing and scalable tactics
- Relentlessly pursue the growth of Makelab
- Build the strategic roadmap for experimentation, focused on driving growth
- Propose & execute new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Experiment often and autonomously, leaning into iterative learning over perfection
- Ruthlessly prioritize opportunities, resources, and the usage of tools to maximize impact
- Own the following strategies:Paid advertising strategySocial media strategyCustomer retention strategy
- Develop and execute online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identify, develop & optimize growth channels to drive revenue growth
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Bring together traditional and creative ideas to grow KPIs
- Provide inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
About MakelabWe believe that the future of manufacturing and prototyping is local. Makelab is an impact-driven company offering a more convenient and localized approach to the 3D printing as a service model, enabling the growth of other startups and local communities. Our unique approach to building a localized hub-and-spoke model isn’t easy. It requires passionate and motivated problem-solvers across all positions to work together to deliver on the promise of 3D printing. We’re looking for individuals to join our team that share that big vision with us, that aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo as it stands today.
The BackstoryManny and Christina started out as Industrial Designers, with 26+ years of experience under their belts. In 2016, they started to freelance, taking on product design & development projects for various clients. In 2017, they added in 3D printing as a service to the mix in order to boost income & enable them to design more. Two years in, the 3D printing service blew up, growing 3x in income, stumbling into product market fit with great traction with big name customers. They no longer had time for design work with all these top tier customers and brands coming in (all with a crappy website nonetheless!). In 2020, they decided to focus full time on 3D printing and scaling Makelab.