Are you interested in joining a passionate and compassionate team to fight the crisis of our generation?
At Osmind, we're doing what Flatiron Health did for cancer treatment but with a focus on treatment-resistant mental health conditions. In the U.S. alone, there are 22+ million Americans who are impacted every year by misdiagnosis and lack of effective care for these mental health conditions. We want to lower this stat by building better software to empower doctors to build better care and, by creating a research platform that creates better insights.
Why join our team?
- Passionate and mission-driven team
- Work alongside industry experts who are shaping the future of neuropsychiatry
- We're a Public Benefit Corporation which means we don't just think about shareholder value
- Large impact in owning end to end features
- Flexible schedule and Unlimited PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Option to work completely remote or at our SF offices
- Competitive base salary and equity
Check out this message from our CEO and co-founder Lucia on our bold mission and how you'll make an impact.
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.