Hey Elpha folks!
I'm Caitlin, a sourcing specialist at Flipp, a Canadian tech company focusing on keeping groceries and shopping affordable.
We're looking to fill a few roles in sales, engineering, and more... However, today I'm highlighting the Staff Data Engineer role. We are looking for someone to work with the team remotely (either in Canada or the USA).
If you have:
- 10+ years in Software Development focused on data engineering and data systems. 5+ years working in Big data systems as a Senior Data Engineer.
- Tech leadership with all aspects of the software development lifecycle from design and creation to maintenance and iteration
- Experience architecting data lake solutions, data warehousing, and batch and real-time data processing pipelines.
You'll get the opportunity to:
- Research future technical direction, recommend capability direction, and then lead change across teams. Identify future trends, and direct which technologies the team should be investing in supporting
- Design data architecture implementations; guide the senior data engineers on each team to have high-quality designs
Feel free to connect with me or apply directly on our page.