Hey Elpha folks!
I'm Lauren, the Founder & CEO of Nimble, which empowers schools with AI-driven tools to identify and hire amazing teachers.
We're growing our team pretty rapidly in the next 6 months and are looking for team players who strive for excellence and want to make a positive impact with their work.
All roles are fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
Roles we're recruiting for:
- Full-stack software engineers with 2+ years experience with React + a back-end framework (Django ideal but not required) [JOB DESCRIPTION HERE]
- VP Product with 7+ years product experience, ideally from a technical background [JOB DESCRIPTION HERE]
- For engineering roles, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the product role, email email@example.com with linkedin or resume
More about Nimble:
Nimble is on a mission to ensure that all students, regardless of background, have access to excellent teachers. We build data-driven and research-backed tools to help schools recruit and hire top talent. Our core product is an applicant tracking system with embedded AI assistance that helps K-12 hiring managers identify the educators most likely to drive student learning and be retained in classrooms. Since launching in 2017, we have grown to serve some of the largest school districts nationwide, staffing classrooms for millions of students annually.
We’re a small but fast growing team working to ensure our customers have access to best-in-class tools. We strive to promote inclusion and equity, both in our mission and in our day-to-day workplace culture. While we are a highly ambitious team, we prioritize work-life balance, flexibility and employee retention. We're a distributed team, which means you can work from anywhere on your schedule.
Our core values:
- Equity: We strive to be an inclusive and anti-racist organization. We embody this goal both through our direct mission to help schools conduct rigorous and equitable hiring processes, but also through our daily actions and culture.
- Excellence: We're bringing cutting-edge technology to an under-resourced industry. To give our customers the best, we need to be ruthlessly efficient with our time and work harder and smarter than your average startup.
- Speed: We act deliberately and quickly. While we have high standards, we value results over perfection. We're driven by our mission to ensure all students have access to outstanding teachers. We work toward that mission with urgency.
- Ownership: We're problem solvers who take ownership over outcomes and consistently follow through on commitments. We're solutions-oriented, with minimal hierarchy.
- Communication: As a distributed team, we value consistent and open communication. We offer ideas and welcome debate. We trust each other, ask for help when we need it and give honest feedback.
- Growth: We strive improve personally and professionally by asking ourselves (and others) what we can do better. The goal isn't perfection, but constant improvement.
- Work from anywhere: As long as you put in the work, you can do it from anywhere on a flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation: It doesn't hurt to get paid well while you're changing the world, right?
- Unlimited vacation & flexible parental leave: We work hard, but work isn't everything.
- Medical, dental, retirement: For US-based teammates, we offer benefits like medical, dental and 401K.
- Annual retreat: Like to travel? We do too. Each year we come together in a fun location to get to know each other better.