As a non-techie, if you want launch a successful tech startup, your goal shouldn’t be to learn how to code it…your goal is to learn how to build the right team and implement the right processes to execute your idea and bring it to market as fast as possible, so you don’t miss the market opportunity.
Join us for a FREE online masterclass, where Nelly Yusupova, CTO with 18 years experience, Startup Tech Advisor, and creator of TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs, will share what non-technical founders need to know to launch a successful tech startup.
Here is what you will learn:
- The one most important skill that you must have in the early stages of your startup to be successful.
- Why it’s so hard to find a technical co-founder or CTO and what you should do instead to get your idea off the ground.
- Two money saving skills you should have to test ideas without engaging a developer!
- How to define your MVP properly to reduce the cost and time of development
- The importance of process