Hello Elpha community. We are looking for a BDR. I look forward to hearing from you. Please apply directly on Smart Recruiters with the provided link at the bottom of this posting. Thank you!
Position Title: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000, plus variable compensation
Fairwords is here to help change workplace culture through communications. We’re on a mission to make inclusive and compliant cultures a norm instead of an ambition. And we’re doing that through our AI-powered software that helps train employees as they type, similar to spellcheck but for ethics and compliance.
We believe cultures are created by what we do and what we say. Everyone at Fairwords is committed to fostering an inclusive, respectful and collaborative culture. We work with commitment and integrity, seek to understand, meet people where they are, and look for ways we can help. At Fairwords, all points of view are valued, and we are eagerly looking for the next collaborative mind to add to the team and drive the company forward.
If this sounds like it aligns with your career mission and values, we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more about us here: https://fairwords.com/
The BDR is a new role on the Fairwords Sales and Marketing team with the critical aim of connecting our sales representatives with the right leads and meeting opportunities. We view this as a high-impact, high-visibility role with the opportunity to have a substantive and measurable impact on growing our business.
Fairwords is on the cutting edge with an opportunity to do right for people and companies and influence company culture in a positive manner. Identifying prospects with a similar mindset to influence and elevate their company culture for the better is tantamount to our success.
The ideal candidate will have experience researching and targeting prospects and finding ideal fits for our company product in the earliest stages of the sales cycle.
- Work independently to create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build Fairwords’ new business pipeline
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives
- Utilize cold calling, Hubspot sequences, social media, and email campaigns to generate new sales opportunities
- Work with the sales team to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning for the assigned regions
- Conduct prospect research within focused industry verticals.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representative
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Report to sales and marketing leaders with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of sales experience running outbound enterprise B2B demand generation and lead generation activities
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with senior-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Successful history of working with fully remote teams
- Experience in Software Sales
- Experience prospecting in the Ethics & Compliance and HR space is a strong plus
- Startup experience is a strong plus
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
- Experience with Outplay, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Google Suite a plus
- Salary: Fairwords offers a competitive salary for our industry and company size.
- Remote lifestyle: We care about creating a supportive work environment for optimal productivity, flexibility, and happiness and believe a remote lifestyle most effectively provides that.
- Flexible, non-accrual vacation time: We want you to find balance, fulfillment, and joy not just at work but also outside of work to recharge and refresh.
- Health & Wellness: We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance and contribute a reasonable amount per month towards the premiums of all full-time employees and their families.
At Fairwords, we celebrate and support our differences. We know building a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our client community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
How to apply:
Please apply directly on Smart Recruiters by submitting a resume and cover letter here: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Fairwords/743999831129006-business-development-representative
We look forward to hearing from you!