Builder.io is driving the future of visual coding by making it compatible with every tech stack. We are looking for a full stack Software Engineer to join our growing team and help us build the future of low code software development! We currently have a fully remote team of 6 engineers across 4 countries that report into our Engineering Manager, Korey Kassir, who is committed to building a diverse team.
You can apply directly to the position here. I am happy to answer any questions in the comments or via DM, too!
Here is a highlight of our current benefits:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- Paid parental leave. 12 weeks of full pay for the birth and care of a newborn child, or for the placement of a child for adoption or foster care
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- $500 annual learning & development budget. Feel supported and empowered to continue developing your skills
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)