We’re Hiring a Lead Recruiter!
- Compensation based on experience $80,000-$95,000/year
- Stock Options
- Benefits Package
- Remote from anywhere in Canada
Audette is creating actionable carbon reduction plans for every building on the planet.
The world’s economies must transition to zero-carbon. Building infrastructure and operations make up 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide - and half of those are commercial real estate. There is no carbon-free future without carbon-free buildings. This is why we exist, and why we need you.
We're looking for people who are passionate about climate-change and building high-growth ventures. You like building for the long term, and setting up resilient and scalable systems for the ease of future you.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our People Ops team. You will be responsible for leading the entire recruiting process, as well as developing programs and best practices to meet the growing needs of the organization.
This role reports to the Director of People & Culture, and the scope includes:
- Creatively source candidates
- Evaluate resumes, schedule and conduct screening interviews and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Partner with the hiring managers to create, edit and post job descriptions to internal and external job search sites
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation
- Establish strong relationships with internal employees and hiring managers to foster a partnership throughout the interview process
- Work with hiring managers to understand and to develop their specific recruiting goals. Implement recruiting strategies that are aligned with business objectives
- Train new managers on the recruiting process
- Ensure inclusive and positive candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process, with frequent and timely communication throughout
- Educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits and many advantages of working for Audette
- Solicit feedback from candidates to refine recruiting strategy
- Support the development of a strong employee brand that can be shared to attract the best talent
- Understand diversity goals and create a strategy to meet these goals
- Conduct compensation conversations with key stakeholders to ensure internal and external equity
- Track recruiting metrics to determine efficiencies and areas for improvement
- Passion for addressing climate change
- In-house recruitment experience
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with DEI strategies
- Experience with ATS (we use Humi)
Why join us?
Together, we’re creating something unprecedented to tackle a huge global problem. To make this happen, we strive to create a best-in-class workplace in many areas, including continuous skills improvement, servant leadership, empathic communication, high-trust culture, and more.
As a member of Audette you will work on challenging problems of critical importance with a team of building science and software engineers. You will have a major impact over our technology, product and company culture.
Audette is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or parental responsibilities, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Our Hiring Process:
- Initial screening interview (15 mins)
- Skills Test
- Second Technical interview (1-2 hours)
- Final interview (30 mins) with team
- Reference checks + offer