25madison is a NYC-based venture capital platform. We partner with entrepreneurs from the earliest stages to build breakout businesses at our Studio, and we invest in Pre-Seed to Series A opportunities from our venture fund.Our team comes from a diverse set of companies like Snap, Lyft, LinkedIn, Google, Goldman Sachs, and Daily Harvest, but we share a common background as builders and operators, and desire to help entrepreneurs move fast and build great companies. Our in-house platform team spans Product Research, Product Design, Software Development, Acquisition Marketing, Brand Marketing, Back Office and several other functions.
We are looking for a future Founder & CEO who dreams of building a startup in the supply chain/logistics tech space. You’ll work closely with our team of experienced operators to ideate and validate a new business idea, leveraging our people, playbooks, process and network. We’ll provide you with the initial capital to get going, and once validated, support you in building, launching and scaling the company.
Alongside the support of our team, you will be responsible for ideating, validating, and ultimately bringing this company to market:
- Conducting research on the verticals of interest, including consumer research, to identify unique pain points and opportunity areas for innovation
- Refining the User Journey created by the 25madison team and constantly incorporating customer feedback into the offering
- Overseeing MVP development and launch
- Developing a go-to-market strategy and executing upon it
- Pitching to design partners and customers, leveraging 25madison’s extensive network
- Building out and owning the company P&L to ensure financial targets are met and cash burn is managed
- Hiring a team of A+ teammates
- Forming a view on whether to raise outside capital, and leading that process
- Taking the company from idea to unicorn!
Who You Are
- A supply chain/logistics tech enthusiast who can quickly climb the learning curve and hit the ground running
- Prior startup founder, or held a leadership role at a fast-growing venture-backed startup
- Detail-oriented operator who is as comfortable in the board room as s/he is on sales calls and team standups
- Highly motivated and ready to wear many hats
- Product management and/or software-oriented experience a plus
25madison is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.