We're looking for energetic, outgoing people to promote Blink Date in NYC. This role is perfect for students interested in gaining experience in grassroots marketing. You will be out and about at parks, foodie events, festivals and more.
- A strong, independent drive
- The ability to communicate Blink Date’s purpose and basic functionality to others
- Confidence in talking to small & large groups of people about Blink Date
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor
- A passion for helping people make authentic connections
- Bonus: experience in promotions and/or street marketing programs
- Ability to work 3 hour shifts once a week (compensation will be hourly, with tiered increases based on performance)
- Ability to commute around NYC
- Must be 18+ and legally qualified to work in the United States
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Grassroots Marketing: [your name]”. In your email, list your top 5 favorite places to go in New York City.
Blink is a women-founded dating app working to help people make authentic connections by putting voice first, eliminating padded profiles and the need for professional dating profile gurus. We envision a world where people put who someone is, rather than what they look like, first.