Remote job $65k - $75k US only
Firefly Partners is a women-owned digital marketing agency delivering tailored digital solutions that help social impact and progressive organizations achieve their goals. We design beautiful websites and use digital tools and marketing strategies to engage every organization’s unique set of supporters. Our commitment to social good is matched by an open, collaborative, and client-first approach. We define needs, design solutions, and deliver results that help organizations reach their goals.
We’re also an employee-first company! Organizational culture, personal growth, and professional development are important to us. We want to know how we can light your spark each and every day so that you’re excited to be a Firefly!
The person in this role must consistently demonstrate Firefly’s core values:
- A willingness to do the right thing
- Nailing it – producing high-quality work and client-focused solutions
- A commitment to justice, diversity, equity and inclusion
Role Objectives As the Digital Accessibility Advocate at Firefly Partners, this person will work to ensure that our work, staff, and clients have accessibility in the forefront of our practices and programs. While this role reports to the Managing Director, they will be a cross team and client strategist to identify practices and areas for improvement across all types of digital and team projects. They are a strong change and project manager with a thoughtful and creative approach.
Some key outcomes this position will achieve include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate discovery sessions and identify metrics with staff and clients to identify their digital accessibility needs, goals, opportunities, and challenges. They will then use this discover to develop accessibility solutions, create metrics, and track growth that are true to the organization’s brand, goals, and stakeholder needs.
- Develop strategic plans and tactical outcomes on accessibility, including managing budgets, scopes, and timelines as needed. This person will work with staff, clients, key strategic customers and partners to better understand accessibility and inclusive design needs and issues and help find and address solutions to meet those accessibility issues and needs.
- Promote, evangelize, and advocate accessibility and WCAG 2.0/2.1 across Firefly by developing accessibility training materials, and leading and conducting training sessions within the organization.
- Staying apprised of and analyzing digital marketing trends and technologies and their digital accessibility. Ensure that the knowledge and any appropriate actions are regularly shared with other team members. Apply relevant knowledge to current and potential client engagements.
- Help designers create inclusive and accessible prototypes, annotations, wireframes, or mock ups, and help design accessibility and inclusive design features. Work with other accessibility designers, user researchers, product managers, product designers and software developers to help create a more inclusive and accessible experiences for Firefly clients and staff.
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships. Empower clients to think strategically to achieve their goals in the areas of website design and development, communication, fundraising, events, and other areas of digital marketing.
- Developing and executing accessibility-focused digital marketing strategies for clients by upskilling and educating our internal team and clients. Work closely with sales, marketing, and account management team members to craft compelling accessibility stories that promote Firefly’s work to prospective and current clients. Be the spokesperson for our inclusive and accessible efforts to the greater public.
See more and apply here https://fireflypartners.bamboohr.com/careers/55?utm_source=elpha