Second Careers, an EARLY stage startup, is looking for a Client Experience Manager who is excited about becoming a founding member of the Second Careers team. The company launched in 2021, so if you’re looking to make a huge impact, this might be a fit!
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE TECH INDUSTRY, PREFERABLY IN CS OR OPERATIONS
🤩 Who is a good fit:
- Available Part-time, 10AM-2PM PST
- NOT working FT right now
- NOT seeking FT employment in the next 3 months
- Wants to work at a SMALL early-stage STARTUP and make a huge impact
❌ Who is a NOT a good fit:
- Currently working Full time
- Wants to work Full time in the next 3 months
- No experience working in tech
- Looking for a quick way to make some cash
- Never worked at an early stage startup
READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION ⬇️ ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION 🔼 🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼
1. Read the full job description and if it's something you want to explore.
2. Email me at [email protected] with a brief outline of WHY you are interested in HELPING CLIENTS IN THE 12 WEEK CAREER LAUNCH PROGRAM with 1-3 highlights of relevant work experience.
This role is all about supporting our clients, to help them land a job in tech within 3-6 months through skill-building, mindset coaching and accountability.
Here’s the website promoting the 12 Week Career Launch product which is where the Client Experience Manager comes in.
Your role will help create the operational function to support clients land jobs faster, using a data-based approach together with mindset coaching. You will work closely with the founder, Anna Miller to build out the role over time.
Most importantly, you are helping to change lives by supporting people to launch a new career in the tech industry, effectively helping them to completely change their lives for the better, through a new job in tech.
Pay: $35/hr with 10 hours per week in the first month, to build up to 20 hours per week in the following months
Availability: 10 am-2 pm PST, Mon-Thurs, Hours are flexible based on your schedule
12 Week Career Launch is the first product from the company, aimed at supporting career changers (people with 0-3 yrs experience in tech) land a job in tech. It’s a fee-based program that provides skill-based training, mindset coaching and accountability for a 12 week duration of the client’s job search.
Career changers are people that are changing their career into the tech industry - they have gone through training programs to retrain as Software Engineers, Product Designers, Data Scientists and more. Sometimes they are looking for a job that allows them to pivot their career into tech without technical skills, such as Sales, Account Management or Customer Sucess roles.
Thank you for reading and learning about this opportunity 🌟