Movemint is like a wedding planner for relocating. New things are exciting. Moving is the worst. We're changing that with personalized, on-call and white glove project management for busy people who are moving. We're proudly not the moving company, but we'll source the vendors, manage the timeline and make it all happen so that folks can stress less. The client doesn't even have to be there - yes, really.
Two roles are on the table:
1. Business Development
2. Project Mananger/Concierge
Both are critical and can overlap. These roles are independent contractors working part time at an hourly rate with commission. They could even be the same one person if it was the right fit. This is a scrappy time for us and we want to make sure that folks coming on board will mesh with the culture as well as able to handle the workload (which is a moving target). We're building an intentional team based in SF with 75% remote work, 25% at client sites, and plans for immediate expansion beyond the Bay Area.
What does Movemint stand for?
Vision: To guarantee anyone peace of mind in their time of change
Mission: To alleviate stress and eliminate missteps during our clients' relocation
Values: Empathy, Dignity, Discretion, Community, Clarity
Your personality (because we can’t teach what we’re looking for)
· Gracious but firm
· Your middle names is “diplomatic”
· Naturally creative problem solver and we mean it, like “this project depends on it” creative
· Cool as a cucumber under pressure
· Transparent, honest and trustworthy
· Empathetic, considerate and kind towards everyone but especially service industry folk
· At tech companies: Executive Assistant, Operations, Customer Success, Office Manager, Chief of Staff and anyone else who’s scrappy and undervalued as they see their opportunities plateau
· Hospitality: hotels, restaurants, travel, resorts, catering
· Events: weddings, conferences, arts organizations, corporate, nonprofit
· Production: film, TV, live music, dance, touring
· Very flexible availability, including early morning or nights and weekends
· Smart phone native, device must have a camera and internet access
· Driver’s license and a car, or access to a car (occasional rentals may be required)
· Rock solid mindset that no task is beneath you
· React with intention and understanding that everything is a learning opportunity
· Active listening all day every day
· Extreme comfort with managing up, constant feedback loops, and communicating respectfully
With that said, if you know this person or you are in fact them, we can't wait to hear from you! A great person might be someone with the experience above who is looking for a side hustle. They have the temperment described and are open to seeing where this road might go. We're not really sure either... but we know that the concept works, it's making money, and it's changing people's lives.
inquiries > email@example.com