Hello ladies! If you could share how you prioritize your tasks at work or the best tools, I appreciate it!
A lil background, I'm in an agency, managing 6-8 client accounts and they have different goals. We also need different strategies to grow their accounts so I need to be on top of all my clients' accounts.
Right now, I'm using multiple tools such as
1. Asana for transparency with my managers.
2. I also use Notion to keep track of my clients' accounts for myself - such as goals, call notes, operational tasks.
3. I use Smartsheet to consolidate all the tasks, trackers etc that upper management is keeping a close eye on.
4. I also have an Excel sheet to track my hours for utilization purposes and then share it in a different sheet for my manager.
5. Also, every week I have to write my progress for my 1x1 (there's a lot to write) which I spent about 30 minutes doing.
I'm spending too much time updating tasks on each one so I appreciate it if anyone can share how they manage their day-to-day tasks! Or anything you'd like to share :)