Do you ever feel restless or uncertain in your career—or like something’s off?
Maybe you’ve known for a while that you need to make a change, or are even dreading work. You feel like you've lost your mentors and collaborators, and are not sure where it's all going. Or perhaps you’re at a crossroads in your career, or have seen the writing on the wall—and know it’s time to change something.
However it comes up, that nagging feeling is a sign that something's off, and something needs to change. But often, we misdiagnose exactly what’s wrong - and can end up making a change that doesn’t solve the problem—or even makes it worse!
Let's make sure that doesn't happen. Let's help you find your next stage of career growth and fulfillment—on your own terms.
At this free training, you’ll learn:
- The four zones of career alignment—and how to precisely identify exactly what you need to adjust in your career to feel more fulfilled and satisfied by work.
- How to determine what career change to make—whether it’s landing a new project or making a career pivot—without “burning it all down” or starting from scratch.
- The critical career pitfalls that mid-career women face—and how to avoid them.
- How to identify and escape the tradeoff mentality that says you have to give up what you love to grow in your career.
- The secret to achieving more that you’re proud of in your career—while working less and having more mental space.
Join Mia Scharphie of Build Yourself for this free training on Tuesday, July 20th at 1:00pm ET.
Register now at: