Join our seasoned, remote team of marketers to develop your planning and project management skills by working on dynamic, ever-changing projects with top clients in the B2B SaaS space.
Olivine is a collective of senior product marketers, sales managers, copywriters, designers, and filmmakers. We combine deep product marketing knowledge, cinematic film experience, and a great process around positioning, messaging, and design to help SaaS companies tell brand, product, and customer stories that grow revenue. Learn more at olivinemarketing.com.
What's the opportunity?
Olivine is looking to hire 1 full-time freelance Executive Assistant to help us keep client projects smooth and on track.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work with a team of seasoned product marketers, content marketers, and designers and get exposed to a wide variety of brands, people, and projects. You'll collaborate closely with the Olivine team as well as client stakeholders at top companies across sales, marketing, sales enablement and product. You will support Olivine by scheduling client meetings, taking meeting notes, tracking project progress, building project reports, and more.
The Executive Associate role is perfect for someone who is earlier in their career either currently freelancing or wants to start freelancing with the benefit of a team to connect with and learn from.
What will you be doing?
As an Executive Assistant supporting the Olivine leadership team, some of the things you will be helping us with are:
- Scheduling meetings with clients, manage Zoom
- Project management in Asana - both internally and with client work
- Join key client calls, taking notes, capturing actions
- Joining team meetings to take notes, capture actions, and help us stay organized
- After workshops and key meetings, edit recordings and automate transcripts using Descript, and share with the right people
- Help with handing off deliverables to clients via email, InVision, or client folders like Google Drive/Sharepoint
- Help build project shells in Asana
- Help with client kickoffs and collecting intake materials
- Research - client competitors, finding influencers, planning swag
- Help with travel and offsite planning
- Help facilitate team meetings and events
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote — work from anywhere, as long as your working hours overlap with US PST and EST time zones.
- Work with and learn from top product marketing leaders, Raechel Lambert & Ashley Wilson.
- Engaging and dynamic work with top tech companies including Envoy and ServiceNow.
- Learn the ins and outs of running an agency and our areas of focus: product marketing, design, sales enablement, and video production.
- Work remotely with Fridays flexible.
- Diverse team from all over the world. Our teammates are based in San Francisco, Boston, Philadelphia, Asheville, Canada, Argentina, Portugal and more.
- Supportive, happy teammates who genuinely care about each other and what we do in and outside work.