I'm the COO at the Female Founders Alliance, and we are now accepting applications for Ready Set Raise, FFA’s national, industry agnostic accelerator for women and nonbinary founders! Priority applications are due 9/9.
Our previous cohort raised $7M+ in pre-seed funding within 6 months of completing the accelerator, and with each new cohort, our program has gotten even better.
This year, we’re innovating in two important ways:
- We’re democratizing access to the curriculum via a pre-Accelerator for 32 companies. Ready Set Raise Cohort 4 will be selected from these pre-Accelerator companies
- We're investing $50k in each company selected to Cohort 4 (and this is in addition to the existing $100k program value!)
About Ready Set Raise:
- What it is: Ready Set Raise is a national, industry agnostic, virtual pitching and fundraising accelerator for women and non-binary founders. We specialize in helping founders secure their first round of outside funding. In 2021, we’re democratizing access to the curriculum via an intensive pre-Accelerator for 32 companies. Ready Set Raise Cohort 4 will be selected from these pre-Accelerator companies.
- How to apply: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The early application deadline is September 9th. The final deadline is October 3rd. Learn more and apply: https://bit.ly/3ypdzOq The pre-Accelerator will run from November 29 to December 17. Ready Set Raise will run from January 18 to February 25.
- Who it’s for: The program is designed for pre-seed and seed startups across industries, located anywhere in North America. Ideal applicants have highly coachable founders, clarity on their business model, target customer, and have evidence of demand for their product or service.
- Why apply: This year will be RSR’s fourth cohort. Despite our own short trajectory, we’ve demonstrated results – our last cohort, 8 outstanding companies selected from 400+ applicants, has raised over $7M at the pre-seed stage in just 6 months. Techcrunch calls us the “Y Combinator for female founders”. Companies selected to Cohort 4 will receive $50k investment, in addition to the $100k program value.
Happy to schedule a time to chat with you if you have questions or want to learn more!