POM Safe is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing & Branding with significant background and experience in digital marketing. The Director of Digital Marketing & Branding will work with our product, sales, and technical teams to develop digital marketing strategies that help grow b2b leads as well as direct-to-consumer e-commerce channels.
This includes website, paid display and search, social media, and videography as well as collaboration with the sales team on lead generation tactics. The ideal candidate will have experience developing strategy and reporting/analysis for digital advertising campaigns to acquire customers, generate revenue and raise brand awareness.
- Lead end-to-end digital marketing initiatives, define brand voice driving strategy, and optimization.
- Create and actively manage digital campaigns on platforms such as Google, Amazon, Facebook along with the generation of campaign reports.
- Maintain relationships with Product and Sales teams, aligning on digital account goals, strategies, and reporting performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ongoing management and optimization of paid social, paid search, programmatic, display advertising campaigns.
- Identifies and continuously improves organic traffic opportunities, through content and SEO activities.
- Partner with media and creative resources to plan and coordinate digital paid media to achieve campaign goals and ensure all required tagging/tracking is completed accurately.
- Assist with developing, planning, and managing project budgets.
- At least 6 years of experience building and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for b2b and consumer products.
- Knows how to build and maintain Wordpress sites.
- Knows how to build and maintain Shopify stores.
- Experience with Amazon Sellers Marketplace and PPC are big plus.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong strategic thinking and understanding of digital media & channels – especially in B2B applications.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Solid marketing and research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience hiring freelance resources to help accomplish objectives.
- Love to learn the stuff you don’t know yet.
Please reach directly to Amy Kalokerinos at [email protected]