RocketDoctor is a comprehensive digital health platform and marketplace that pairs advanced in-person devices with virtual care and they are on the lookout for their next CTO! Apply via this link and see below more details about the job!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Chief Technology Officer will join the leadership team and report to the CEO. You will work closely with key members across the organization, and lead a team of engineers, while working closely with product and design to architect, conceptualize and develop the future of technology at Rocket Doctor.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Grow and mentor an existing engineering team of various seniority while deploying resources to hire and grow engineering across the organization
- Architect solutions that scale to millions of users to improve health and well being
- Build a vision for scaling and growing technology systems used across Rocket Doctor by our patients, providers, and care coordinators
- Manage technical challenges around implementing and supporting that vision
- Be the voice of engineering on the leadership team, creating new processes and workflows that continues to transform the company into a technology-first enterprise
- Be excited to work with the team on a day to day basis helping them to unblock problems, build solutions and ship code
- Work with the CEO to build a vision for how technology can revolutionize healthcare
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of full-time software engineering experience (with 3+ years of experience managing software engineering teams)
- Highly technical with expertise in web application development, infrastructure, architecture, and DevOps
- Passionate about helping engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- Building web applications with engineering best practices and achieve a high level of test coverage
- Manage the rigorous requirements of maintaining sensitive patient healthcare records
- Experience creating applications in React(Typescript)/NodeJS ideal, but not mandatory
- Building scaled microsystems within Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in a digital health or healthcare environment a plus, but not mandatory
- Full health benefits (prescription, dental, vision, paramedical)
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Join a team that values innovation, creativity, and accountability, and cultivates a positive culture of open communication and collaboration.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Significant equity available, commensurate with experience