Mitra Chem is especially interested in created a diverse workforce and women are especially encouraged to apply.
- Design and build workflows to ingest and contextualize data from a variety of sources spanning manual entry, process parameters, equipment telemetry, and data exports.
- Automate data analyses pipelines using an SQL and Python based ETL framework to increase throughput and experimentation efficiency.
- Develop data pipelines in support of internal data science and machine learning efforts.
- Work with R&D engineers and data scientists to identify software bottlenecks, design and build new tools and features.
- Streamline and increase automation of manual data collection processes.
- Build and maintain AWS based data infrastructure and services via infrastructure as code.
- Write documentation and train and support users on tool and infrastructure usage.
- Monitor and report key performance metrics.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GitHub, Docker, Terraform, PostgreSQL, and Unix tools.
- Fluent in Go and Python.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Airflow, Argo etc.
- C# and .NET a plus for interfacing with hardware and scientific instruments.
- Familiarity with event based data processing.
- Familiarity with UI/UX development.
- Background in scientific data is a plus.
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a small team environment.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
For more details go to the posting on our website: https://mitra-chem.breezy.hr/p/3249543f0adf-software-engineer