AgTech is a rapidly rising sector in the emerging growth company ecosystem with a global orientation to solve some of the world’s most complex problems.
Join Dentons Global Venture Group with colleagues from Silicon Valley to Iowa, Vancouver and beyond along with special guests as we dive into the opportunities and challenges for AgTech companies. Hear from a panel of industry insiders who are at the intersection of raising capital, deploying capital and commercializing exciting technology innovations across food tech, crop tech, digital farming and more as they discuss the market conditions powering the rise of AgTech and share their tips for founders in the space to scale their companies.
- Dr BJ Johnson | CEO, ClearFlame
- Abby Lyall | Vice President, Big Idea Ventures
- Joel Harris | Director, Ag Startup Engine
- Dony Zaidi | Managing Director, Checkmate Capital
- Jason Stone | Partner, Dentons
- • Victor H. Boyajian | Global Chair, Dentons Venture Technology and Emerging Growth Companies Group