Senior Growth Marketing Manager
📍Preferred LocationNew York City (remote until Sep 2021) or Remote
🕘TypeFull-time or Part-time
🏢DepartmentBrand & Marketing
🏁Start dateAug 2021
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager at Aavia, you will work with us to scale our member base through iterative channel and messaging testing, ultimately extending our health impact to as many people with ovaries as possible.
This is an opportunity to have ownership over the growth of a consumer based product at a fast growing startup with a quick upward trajectory to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Aavia is building an exciting, first-of-its-kind experience that requires you to utilize prior marketing experience to ensure we’re guiding people on a health journey better than their mothers’. If this is the perfect challenge for you, read on and apply!
Who we are:
The healthcare industry doesn’t help us understand the bigger role and importance hormones play in our day to day health. Hormones have long been misunderstood, overlooked, and conversations around them avoided. Defined by their skepticism of the institutions that failed them, the hyper cognitive Gen Z isn’t waiting for anyone to lead on issues, they’re leading themselves, but they embrace the brands that help them do it.
Aavia is a trusted platform that guides members on their hormone health journey with transparency and authenticity using education, technology, and community ー because HORMONAL IS HUMAN. You’ve probably seen us on INSTAGRAM or TIKTOK!
Our culture can be described as diverse, inclusive, collaborative, values-focused, transparent, honest, and innovative. While this is a fast-moving startup and everyone works very hard, we believe in work-life balance. We are lean and poised to grow quickly.
You will be perfect for this role if:
- You have a growth hacking and rapid testing mindset
- You are a data nerd and love working with analytics tools like Google Analytics and Branch.io
- You are always thinking about the P&L and revenue impact
- You have prior experience working with multiple media channels
- You have prior experience helping other e-commerce companies grow and achieve product market fit
- You have prior experience working with a Gen Z audience
- You are looking for a mission driven company that is passionate about positively impacting people’s lives and health
- You have prior experience working at a health and wellness company
- You have prior experience marketing a mobile app experience
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will be someone who we can count on to:
- Testing multiple channels to see which have the most potential for scaling acquisition, retention, and loyalty
- Running constant, iterative tests throughout the funnel
- Using results from tests to craft and execute data-driven strategy updates that lift key performance metrics
- Managing and optimizing paid campaigns if key to the business
- Managing and optimizing email & SMS channels if key to the business
- Managing and optimizing referral programs and other channels if key to the business
- Thought leadership opportunities for revenue growth
- Which marketing channels and messaging resonate most with our customers/members
- What our core value proposition is and should be by working alongside Product Team
- Conversion and engagement rates throughout the funnel for our most promising channels
- Revenue and customer growth
- Customer lifetime value
You'll be working across departments:
Who will you be working with?
Brand & Community Manager
Product Team (Data Analyst, Designer, + Contract iOS Engineer)
Who will you report to?Cofounder & CEO (Aagya Mathur)
You'll also get major benefits:
Click HERE for the list of benefits for full-time employees!