I lead a group at thoughtbot that supports early stage clients (https://tbot.io/ignite). We are fully remote and intend on staying that way. We have openings for Product Developers of all levels with a Front End Focus. Happy to chat if you are interested!
Here’s what to expect:
- We work in a small team of 2 - 3 dedicated to 1 project at a time
- We work 4 days a week with Fridays serving as our Investment Day where you have the day to explore your interest, better you skills, team up with others
- Our longest projects are typically 3 - 4 months
- We do a lot of product strategy, discovery work which is even shorter (3 weeks)
- We are a team that outlines the strategy and then builds first version products across all industries so the work is always changing
- We are fully remote (& plan on staying remote!)
- Our clients are usually entrepreneurs, founders, or small start-up teams
- Our tech stack is JAMstack with Serverless backend.
Junior / Non-Senior: https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/product-developer-front-end-focus-remote-BD859B4997
If those don't seem like the right fit, we are hiring across most of our teams. Full job board here: https://thoughtbot.com/jobs