We're hiring a Social Media & Creative Manager!
#WEALLGROW LATINA is a digital and IRL community of impactful Latina creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who support and uplift each other. We stand strong in our mission of elevating the voices and stories of Latinas via the power of community through gatherings, culturally-relevant content, and tools to increase visibility and grow our social and economic power.
As the Social Media & Creative Manager, you will be a key #WeAllGrow Latina Network team member, putting your skills to use to fuel our mission of elevating the voices and stories of Latinas and femme Latines via the power of community. You’ll be tasked with being the lead for the social media team, creating and executing a social media strategy that is aligned with #WeAllGrow’s pillars and mission, while always providing value for our community. You will manage the #WeAllGrow content calendar for all social channels, and ensure that the content calendar is planned out in advance. You will report directly to the Director of Digital Content, work closely with everyone in the social media team, and collaborate with other teams to ensure that social media is working collaboratively with the marketing, project management, editorial, and AMIGAS teams.
You represent the spirit of #WeAllGrow to the community, clients, partners, contractors and influencers you interact with. Your tone, the quality and efficiency of your emails, your responsiveness and timely replies, your adaptability, and positive mindset will have an effect on #WeAllGrow’s external reputation. This role requires that you are up to speed on a lot of stuff, maybe you’re not an expert at everything, but you need to be able to see the world through a number of different lenses. You feel comfortable leading internally while being an advocate for both #WeAllGrow and the community.
You are bilingual and deeply entrenched within the Latinx community on and offline. You have your fingers on the pulse of the latest social media and design trends and have great communication skills. You have great management skills, work well and collaborate with an extended team in a hybrid work environment (online and in-person), are able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to ask for help and guidance. You’re creative, self-motivated, and excited to join a team of women who are on a mission to elevate the voices and stories of Latines via the power of community.
- 3-4 years of experience in social media.
- High level of proficiency working with popular social media platforms and apps like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies to drive growth.
- Experience reading analytics and insights with data from Iconosquare, Sprout Social, etc.
- Excellent eye for Design, with a strong balance of identity, typography, layout, and illustration design skills.
- A creative mind with the ability to come up with interesting and inspiring campaign ideas and new ways of social engagement.
- Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social media platforms.
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills.
- Works well independently, takes decisions, and drives actions to achieve goals without direct supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to relate positively to people from diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
- Knowledge of and passion for #WeAllGrow and everything we stand for
- Availability to be present to work full time at #WeAllGrow Summit from September 29 to October 1st (exact pre and post-event dates subject to change).
- Experience managing a team of 4 or more people, and able to delegate and manage tasks to the team.
- Has experience with planning and executing paid campaigns and sponsored content.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Application deadline: May 15, 2022
- Start date: May 23, 2022
- Location: Hybrid Remote, based in Los Angeles
- You must have your own computer and strong internet connection
- Must be able to occassionaly commute to our Pasadena office
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Complete benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible vacation policy, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
- Full-Day Off Summer Fridays (July-September)
- Paid parental leave
- Home/Remote office stipend
- Health + Wellness stipend
- Professional Development fund
3-4 years in social media management are required. 1-2 years of agency experience is a plus!