Meet Rythm. An online sexual wellness marketplace startup that curates third-party nontoxic products. We are on a mission to empower humans with vulvas and strengthen the brain-vagina connection.Our platform offers a better guided online shopping experience free from shame but filled with education, reviews, and ratings. We envision a world where we have better relationships with our bodies, its parts, and partners.We are looking for a social media community builder enthusiast to help launch our platform. We are currently in stealth mode.About the role:
Head of Social Media & Community (Founding Team) Rythm Remote Location (USA), NYC or LA Preferred. Full-Time Start Date: ASAP
Did you know that ~98% of vulvovaginal products have at least one toxic ingredient in them? Shocking isn't it! As prior employees in the world of sexual wellness startups, we knew we had to do something to set industry standards and democratize access to safer products.
Meet Rythm. An online sexual wellness marketplace that curates third-party nontoxic products. We are on a mission to empower humans with vulvas and strengthen the brain-vagina connection. Our platform offers a better guided online shopping experience free from shame but filled with education, reviews, and ratings. We envision a world where we have better relationships with our bodies, its parts, and partners.
We value community, transparency, and agility. We are currently in stealth mode and looking to build our founding team before fundraising for our pre-seed round with a launch date of Summer 2022. You would be joining a team of experienced operators, strategists, and marketers with a robust network within the NYC startup community. If you’ve been looking for autonomy, love building online communities, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this one is for you!
- Develop the growth strategy for social media on channels such as TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.
- Manage influencer and brand social media partnerships.
- Optimize social media tactics for growth, set KPI’s, metrics and execute campaigns.
- Manage performance marketing by working with an agency or a consultant.
- Develop the content strategy and film original content with the founding team to increase brand awareness.
- Analyze community, culture, science, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Consistently surface best in class social content, trends, and engagement.
- Assist with other business-related responsibilities related to digital marketing, communications, community management, and content.
- An obsession with social media, content creation, and community growth.
- Prior experience leading social media strategy and can also get into the weed on the day-to-day execution.
- A proven track record for scaling social accounts and managing influencer relationships.
- An insatiable passion for trends in women’s sexual health, wellness, and relationships.
- A good eye for design!
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, are highly analytical, loves to measure everything, creative, good at communications, and willing to roll up your sleeves to get dirty.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience at a DTC startup in women’s health or have worked with a digital marketing agency, or as a consultant for social media.
- 3+ years of experience in social media, community growth, or digital marketing at an agency or with a DTC brand.
- Experienced working with highly cross-functional teams while also being an incredible hands-on contributor.
- Highly fluent in the world of social media, with the ability to contextualize trends and best practices across all major platforms.
- Experienced in developing social strategies and managing social channels.
- Able to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities while balancing short-term needs with long-term goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in content creation and dissemination.
- Intermediate in photoshop.
- Driven, curious, and enjoy puns.
Salary: Flexible + Equity.
Don’t beat around the bush! If you are interested in applying for this role, please email [email protected] with your resume and a blurb about why you would be a good fit. Or just casually say Hi!