I would love your help with some coach recommendations if you have any.
I’m searching for a life / business coach who can help me refine my life goals / North Star and ideally start to help me define my 3-5 year business goals within that. I've run my coaching business full-time since 2017 and want to take some time to really think about the next chapter before going in whole hog. Before getting into the weeds of work, I want to refresh my life North Star as the foundation.
Below I’ve outlined what I’m ideally looking for in a coach. If you think this will resonate with a coach you know, please let me know! I would love to chat with any and all potential coaches to see if we could be a fit. Happy to share more info if helpful. Feel free to email me directly at laura[at]lauracastaing.com.
Coach Criteria: This could be a fit for you if...
- You’ll help refine my life North Star + create a 5-year plan to move in that direction
- You draw out what’s authentic to me - not what’s expected by others
- You can start to help me define 3-5 year business goals within that context
- You can help me think deeply and turn that into action (e.g. homework)
- I can be my full self with you - not an edited version; I feel safe
- You have high integrity and honesty, enjoy helping others, and having fun
- You’ve been doing this for years and it’s your strong suit
- You’re dedicated to, and invested in, my success beyond just our sessions
- You meet me where I am - not a structured program for everyone
- www.lauracastaing.com / LinkedIn / Bio
- I’m an executive & coach working with people going through transitions in their work
- I primarily coach senior executives / co-founders / CEOs in start-ups and small businesses
- I’ve coached full-time for 6+ years, working with hundreds of clients
- 50% of my work historically has been 1:1 clients; the other 50% has been working in-house a 1-2 start-ups as their in-house coach and consultant on people and talent development
- I have a 6-figure income and want to reach closer to 7 figures - by myself or with a team
- I want to build a business that supports my life North Star - e.g. working ~30 hours a week and having the flexibility to spend time with friends and family, self care, hobbies, etc.
- Prior to coaching I spent 7 years in senior operating roles in early stage start-ups
- I have an MBA from Kellogg @ Northwestern and an engineering degree from Duke
- I live in Brooklyn and love playing volleyball, learning to be a better cook, playing games of all sorts, walking through new cities, and nesting in my apartment.