Is confidence the missing piece in your career puzzle?
According to recent surveys, close to 80% of women are held back by their lack of confidence.
And no wonder, as women are still facing a range of additional challengs at work!
This is where my 5-step framework comes in.
I help female professionals and founders in tech and other male-dominated spaces lead with confidence.
The process is actually simple.
I can teach you confidence.
You will learn the 5-step confidence framework and how to implement it, so that you can tap into your confidence at any time.
You are showing up as the confident leader you want – and deserve! – to be.
This is for you:
- You are a female professional or founder.
- You have a specific career goal to be reached in the next 3 to 12 months – get a promotion, change jobs or companies, take your business to the next level, make more money.
- In your work setting, you are often the only woman at the table.
- You have the degrees and experience and maybe even the fancy title, but you don't feel seen and heard.
- You have to work way harder than your male colleagues for the same recognition and are frustrated as hell by that.
- You are done with waking up at night replaying work situations and how you could have advocated for yourself (but didn’t).
- You want to get out of the spiral of self-doubt and negative self-talk and instead leverage your full potential.
- You want to show up with confidence and authentic visibility whenever you need it, and without being freaked out by the spotlight.
The Practical Details
We are meeting for 20 1-on-1 sessions on Zoom.
Each call is scheduled for 50 minutes.
Calls are recorded and you will receive a replay link.
You will also receive editable PDF workbooks to prepare and/or follow-up as well as access to the entire Go Big Coaching media library.
A dedicated WhatsApp number is available for accountability and/or questions between sessions.
In turn for a steep discount, I’m asking for permission to use anonymized content from our sessions for case studies to be included in my upcoming book.