I will be looking to make my next career move in about a year or so & I'd like to crowd source you all for companies that fit the following criteria:
- Positions available within Data Products (I work in Technical Product Management) - Data Platforms, ML, Data Products, etc. I'd ideally love a technical product team / a CPO or Head that comes from a dev or something background
- Remote USA (will travel for routine off-sites a few times a year, that's standard IMO)
- Compensation ~$250,000+ can include RSUs, but cannot be paper money with a lower cash base (10+ yrs of work experience less than 5 in PM)
- Decent work life balance - I can really grind, but I do like flexibility to go to the gym etc and have no problems working more early morning / late nights as long as I can pursue reasonable flexibility
- Health insurance, other standard benefits, etc (sad that I feel like I need to say that, as that should be given for anywhere I go, ha)
I come from Tier 2 Tech and I feel like I am missing out on some great companies out there that I just am not aware of. Less interested in MAANG / other Tech Giants... and most of my network went there and just bounces around the same 8 companies that just don't feel like the right steps for me.
Happy to DM folks if they'd prefer to share privately, just drop a comment so I can message you!