We're looking for a sales leader to manage our international sales team. Our leadership is ~50% women, and our current head of sales (your would-be report - helping me hire for this role) is a woman.
Here are the details:
Community Phone is using the landline as a wedge to blast the telecommunications industry wide open.
Turns out landlines aren’t dead. 10M+ small businesses depend on them, alongside the 30M+ consumers for whom the landline is the most dependable technology around. We are bringing the internet into the phone, enabling consumers and businesses to use VoIP features previously reserved for the tech-savvy.
In 2021 we grew from 5 full-time employees to over 25, growing our sales team from 1 to 8. Our investors include Y-Combinator, Canaan, and Justin Kan. We’re thrilled to be opening up more seats on this bullet train.
About The Role:
You will build our sales organization, reporting directly to our CEO. You’re a good fit if you’re excited about:
- Designing a sales process: our haphazard, informal process has brought us beyond the $2M ARR mark, but we are far from efficient or consistent. Let alone optimal. We will be at $10M ARR by the end of 2022.
- Demanding product from our product team: leads every day tell us what pay they have.. You need to be a force toward our product team to make those dreams come true.
- Using everything in your arsenal: Asserting that sometimes technological sales tools outpace additional hires. And sometimes hires are more important.
- Recruiting and leading a fully remote sales team: Our current sales team is distributed around the world. We expect this to continue (unless you disagree ;) )
- Being accountable for revenue growth and expansion. You evaluate your own performance based on the result.
Before this you:
- Built a sales organization at a fast-paced (explosively growing) startup. Or you were there when it happened and are ready to take the plunge yourself.
- Led sales at a SaaS startup. Or a startup with a technical product.
- Did work you are truly proud of.
Each person here cares about creating an environment that empowers, rewards, and celebrates our employees. We are here because we truly believe in this mission. Working here, you get the chance to do more than you ever realized you could.
Beyond this chance to make a real difference (and the chance to build the next-but-better AT&T), you’ll receive:
- Significant ownership shares of Community Phone, so you can enjoy what you build.
- A competitive salary, reviewed often so you are being rewarded for your contribution.
- Fully remote work, with all of the flexibility that brings.
- A home office setup to make your life easier.
- All-expenses-paid company retreats with our global team.
- Unlimited PTO.