Looking to hire a healthcare digital marketing specialist - hybrid position (in-person in Chicago, IL and remote). Would appreciate it if you can share this posting with your network.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2737729932/
An ideal candidate
· You have your finger on the pulse of emerging content marketing trends and continually bring new ideas to the table to help engage our customers and prospects with our content.
· You’re flexible. You can shift your writing voice to resonate with different audiences. You’re not fixed to a particular tone or style. You’re able to seamlessly pivot between projects and priorities.
· You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely with cross-functional teams to develop new and innovative solutions. You’ll collaborate closely with product marketing, global digital, and demand generation to ensure our content strategy rolls up to overall marketing goals and supports cross-functional initiatives. You'll also help onboard new team members and provide subject matter expertise.
· You have excellent communication skills. You’re able to effectively communicate strategies, measure, and report on progress to peers and leaders alike to gain buy-in and foster a culture of content throughout the organization.
· You’re a great storyteller. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly and effectively and avoid fluff and jargon.
· You are comfortable leading and managing marketing campaigns and budgets with a focus on continuous improvement in ROI.
· Develop and own an omnichannel editorial calendar in accordance with key organizational goals and feedback from digital marketing, demand generation, and product marketing.
· Develop a deep understanding of the epigenetic market position and value. Help shape the voice of our product marketing. Provide content support and management of product marketing initiatives including website, articles, email copy, social, press releases, and paid media.
· Strategize on content initiatives that continuously establish our thought leadership within the consumer, clinical and non-clinical spaces.
· Produce content for a variety of formats and channels including blog articles, whitepapers, email, press releases, case studies, video, webinars, and social media.
· Amplify the voice of our customers in the market through the execution of content initiatives (extended case studies, speaking opportunities, videos, references, etc)
· Help develop and execute campaign plans to promote new product launches.
· Manage relationships with third-party content agencies, freelancers and interns
· Manage the content management system, HubSpot and social media channels from strategy to execution
· Develop SEO, Paid, Social Content calendars and strategies
· Track and report performance metrics and ROI
· Bachelor’s degree in STEM
· Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience
· Healthcare industry experience preferred
· Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Experience with creating copy for press releases, case studies, blogs, and other collateral
· Creative and analytical thinker, with strong leadership, interpersonal, collaborative and problem solving skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
· Ability to effectively communicate and deliver results in a hybrid environment
· Experience learning new technologies stack and implementing best practices
Knowledge of digital marketing tools including but not limited to: HubSpot, Social Media Channels, Google Analytics, Wordpress
About Cardio Diagnostics Inc
Cardio Diagnostics Inc is a biotechnology company that is making cardiovascular disease prevention and early detection more accessible, personalized and precise. Our vision is to transform the medical care for cardiovascular disease from reactive to proactive. We believe that prevention and early detection should be the norm, and that epigenetics-based technologies driven by artificial intelligence will usher in a new era of Precision Cardiovascular Medicine. We are leading this change through our own technologies and working with key stakeholders and strategic partners to enable better health outcomes. For more information, visit www.cardiodiagnosticsinc.com.