The Female Founder Collective is looking for a Marketing Operations Contractor to join our team! We recently migrated to Hubspot, and need continuous support and maintenance. The systems are in place and education and training are provided to help this person take ownership of the role and help grow the company!
- General Hubspot Maintenance and Support
- Troubleshooting/debugging defects (code, experience issues)
- Escalating relevant system issues to Hubspot (Hubspot support: chat, phone, or email)
- Lead Scoring
- Provide strategic insights to user conversions and engagement
- Help setting up special promo codes, creating lists, and overall clean-up of segments
- Customizing existing CMS modules
- Private login-community platform
- Custom web builds
- Custom template creation
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please email [email protected]
About The FFC
The Female Founder Collective launched in 2018 with the intent to support, develop and elevate the founders of female owned and led businesses. We want to make women prosperous — in whatever way that suits them best. We bring together women looking to manifest their own economic opportunities and we connect them with the tools and education to do it.
The Female Founder Collective began as a network of businesses led by women, supporting women with a mission to empower female founded & led businesses to positively impact their communities, socially and economically.
During FFC’s past events, programs, workshops, and partnerships, you repeatedly told us two things are most impactful: Learning from other women who have walked the path before you, and the experience of community rooted in that exchange of knowledge.
And so we launched The 10th House; our private membership community that fosters meaningful connections, and provides highly vetted resources and skill-building programs to help grow and scale your business.