We’re Jasmine and Caroline, and we’re the founders of Pillar.
Pillar is an online coaching platform that makes credible, evidence-based coaching accessible.
Our National-Board accredited coaches are experts in a combination of executive coaching and lifestyle medicine (e.g. optimizing nutrition, sleep and stress management). We’re currently offering coaching sessions at $99/session for Elphas - versus $500 for the average executive coach - to optimize your ability to perform through leadership development and whole-person health.
Since our first making Pillar accessible to founders at a top-tier incubator, we’ve seen incredible traction and are excited to open up additional free 1:1 introductory coaching sessions for the next 50 sign-ups from Elpha.
🚀 The Value of Leadership Coaching
We have 2 core beliefs:
- Every person can benefit from a coach.
- Investing in your mental strength and physical health is a competitive advantage.
Our coaches work with founders to tackle →
- Deepening self-awareness in order to lead consciously with emotional intelligence
- Developing a clear vision and path forward across both the personal and professional
- Understanding stress responses to more effectively process and manage emotions
- Optimizing nutrition, sleep and movement to improve energy levels and focus
- Navigating tough conversations, whether with co-founders, external partners or employees
- Building resilience amidst adversity and high-pressure situations
Only 50 Spots Available: Sign Up for Early Access Here.
🚀 Our Story
While executives at high-growth startups, we experienced a crisis point with stress-related health problems - shingles, heartburn and anxiety - fueling sizable medical bills from disparate providers without any resolution. Put simply, our 15 minute primary care appointments weren’t cutting it. Searching for solutions, we discovered health coaching and the power of lifestyle medicine to support us across both body and mind.
That inspired us to start Pillar, making coaching from credible providers accessible to consumers at an affordable price point.
Prior to Pillar:
- Caroline was employee #1 at L. (YC S15), an organic feminine care company acquired by Procter & Gamble. She operated as right-hand to the CEO, scaling L. to be the fastest growing feminine care company in the U.S while fueling menstrual pad donations on a global scale.
- Jasmine led the Strategy team at Forge during a period of hyper-growth that saw the company emerge as the largest marketplace for pre-IPO shares globally. Forge has raised over $250 million in financing to date, and transacts billions in transaction volume.
We’re constantly refining our matching process and coaching journey, and would love your feedback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how coaching can support you, or how we can improve your experience.
How else can you help? → Sign Up!