LMHQ Women's Breakfast: Exploring the Future of Investing
Time: 9:00am ET
Where: LMHQ, Virtual
Fee: FREE, Virtual Event
It’s a volatile time for investments: Struggling through an ongoing pandemic. Inflation skyrocketing with no endpoint in sight.
About this event
Geopolitical tensions driving markets crazy. Your cousin just bought a house in…the Metaverse?
At LMHQ’s March Women’s Breakfast, we will be speaking with women who have both a deep knowledge of the existing financial landscape and an understanding of what the future can hold for investors. From the basics of cryptocurrency to defining NFTs to laying out long-term investment strategies, our panel of experts will help you understand the full spectrum of financial options you have in order to set yourself up for financial success in 2022. They will also speak to the barriers to entry women, nonbinary folks and other marginalized communities face when breaking into the finance, fintech and crypto spaces.
- Alicia McElhaney, Founder, SheSpends
- Shannon McLay, Founder & CEO, The Financial Gym
- Julia Kim, Adjunct Instructor, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Columbia University
- Natalie Repetto, Program Manager, Design and Marketing Technology, Gemini
- Maggie Love, co-founder and Director of Business Development at W3BCLOUD & Founder, SheFi
LMHQ is a nonprofit space focused on building and connecting a community of downtown makers, thinkers, and doers. LMHQ offers flexible work, meeting, and event spaces, and fosters new connections and ongoing inspiration through diverse programming and a robust network of members.