Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Status: Full-time, Remote
Reports to: Founder
Salary: Negotiable DOE & Funding
RevruitTrax is in search of a seasoned CEO with today’s acumen for fundraising and a passion to lead a forward-thinking start-up from scratch to reality. RecruitTrax is ready to take the world of recruitment to a level not imagined… until now. If you’re ready to apply your fundraising skills, knowledge of SaaS, experience leading teams, and determination to grow a start-up, apply for RecruitTrax’s role of CEO as you are needed right now!
About The Job: Chief Executive Officer
• In partnership with the Leadership team, develop a strategic plan that will carry RecruitTrax from start-up to maturity (exit).
• Manage overall operations and make major decisions affecting the organization.
• Experience with creating investor presentations, financial models, and using platforms for investment searches.
• Must have a strong background in SaaS, experience with ATSs is a plus.
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• An excellent listener and communicator who is comfortable representing RecruitTrax when engaging with venture capitalists, at fundraising events and client presentations.
• A professional, engaging demeanor; a person with leadership presence, who exudes confidence and enthusiasm and integrity.
• Experience navigating changing landscapes and an ability to assess, adjust strategy and tactics to address disruptions and changing demands.
• Experience overseeing budgets and operating plans.
• Exceptional people skills with the flexibility and foresight to institute contemporary management practices.
About the Perfect Candidate:
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• You’re looking for that next big career move where you have the opportunity to make a real contribution.
• You know what it takes to be a major contributor in starting a business.
• You have demonstrated the ability to raise early-stage capital, ideally $1-$2M Seed/Series A.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to wear many hats and roll up your sleeves at an early-stage company.
• You have successfully performed in C-level roles.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
RecruitTrax does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender (including actual or perceived gender, and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, religious affiliation, veteran status, national origin, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal or local law.
RecruitTrax will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance. If you need reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a job, please let us know. If the reason you need an accommodation is not obvious, we may ask for documentation confirming your functional limitations.