We are looking for a senior, fullstack software developer to help our small but powerful team in growing the Orbital product.
You’ll be working alongside experienced entrepreneurs and will play a key role in growing our B2B SaaS product and devoted customer base. Orbital (https://orbital.chat) is an open-channel virtual communication tool, helping remote teams and communities engage more naturally. Orbital galaxies are the world’s most flexible, customisable, and engaging virtual spaces.
Our mission is to make communication feel natural, accessible, and fun for everyone. We are committed to diversity in our product and our team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the development of new features, supporting product partnerships, and ensuring the continued quality of an exceptional product.
This is a fully remote position with very flexible hours. We are open to less-than-full-time for the right person.
- Google Cloud
- Agora, Daily
- Twilio SendGrid
- MixPanel, Google Analytics
Your day-to-day will include:
- Building new features to support our business model and satisfy user requests
- Using your pragmatic “sixth sense” to balance Quality and Speed
- Maintaining and advancing a high-quality codebase through methods like automated tests
- Planning partnerships alongside the business team, and working together to deliver them
- Identifying technologies that can be used to improve our products and services
- Maintaining development, test, and production environments
- Thorough documentation of systems and technical developments
To help you succeed, we will provide you with...
- A flexible, fully-remote work schedule (open to less-than-full-time)
- Lots of freedom to be creative and experiment
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Equity and profit share opportunities
- Your own Orbital office in our team’s galaxy, of course!
To apply, please email your CV or website portfolio to [email protected].