I just launched this Data-Driven Startup Program where my company is hooking up qualified startups with $10k in data software and services. This is a great opportunity to work with our data lead to fix data sync issues, setup data visualizations and automate reporting.
To qualify, a startup must have raised <$10M or employ <20 full-time employees. However if you know of a company in the ballpark of one of these requirements just DM me and I can refer them in!
What startups get
- 30 hours of data analyst consulting
- 3 month subscription of Mozart Data
How startup customers use their analyst time
- Write SQL to transform and clean data
- Build new reports/visualizations (ie: marketing attribution, churn, net dollar retention)
- Automate existing reporting (no more copy and pasting from CSVs)
- Set up data integrations and pipelines for all SaaS tools, databases and spreadsheets
- Prepare board decks and fundraising data rooms