Hi ladies! I’m looking for a contract product designer to help Bewilder, an outdoor startup based in California, grow!
Bewilder's mission is to help beginner campers fall in love with the outdoors, one trip at a time. We’re reimagining where & how people go camping in California. For the past couple of months, our brand designer has been giving our mascot Bezzi the Yeti a new look & feel, and we’d love to work with an entrepreneurial product designer who can help do the same for our site. If you or anyone you know has:
- Experience designing end-to-end flows & consumer product experiences
- A collaborative, problem-solving mindset
- A tight-knit relationship with Figma
- The ability to GSD, on-time & as promised
- A desire to create a fun & seamless digital experience for budding campers
Please send [email protected] a blurb describing why you’re interested in this project & links to your past work. DM me if you have any questions & plz, plz, plz share this (https://www.instagram.com/p/CTP7LvDhFTc/) with your friends!
This is a contract, remote-friendly role. Rates range from $40-$100 an hour depending on your experience, or on a project basis.
Thanks for making it this far!