I previously worked in the sexual wellness industry with a startup and firsthand experienced how ~98% of vaginal care products have at least one toxic ingredient in them. Since the FDA doesn't look out for the consumer, and every day a new sexual wellness startup is popping up, I knew I had to do something about this.
Meet Rythm. An online sexual wellness marketplace that curates third-party nontoxic products. We are on a mission to empower humans with vulvas and strengthen the brain-vagina connection. Our platform offers a better guided online shopping experience free from shame but filled with education, reviews, and ratings. We envision a world where we have better relationships with our bodies, its parts, and partners.
We value community, transparency, and agility. We are currently in stealth mode and looking to build our founding team before fundraising for our pre-seed round with a launch date of Summer 2022.
About the CEO: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alyshamalik89/
- Work closely with the CEO to plan strategy and distill the vision into actional projects.
- Oversee and manage all day-to-day business operations including finance, customer service, logistics, billing, online vendor integration, and e-commerce management and growth.
- Co-develop our financial models with the CEO to connect the vision to the budget and look for growth opportunities.
- Manage outsourced finance team to ensure books are closed and accurate on time.
- Review financial proformas for accuracy, traction signals, and opportunities for improvement.
- Continuously look for business growth opportunities and ways to improve efficiencies and processes to ensure long-term financial success.
- An extreme excitement for analytical tools (excel, google sheets, airtable) that enable data visualization.
- Prior experience in a high-growth, inventory-based business, or digital product is strongly preferred.
- Expertise and prior experience with leading corporate strategy, financial planning, digital product, legal/compliance, operations, and infrastructure.
- A track record of growth, implementing KPIs, building teams, and enhancing department collaboration.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation-based communication skills.
- Ability to give clear, nonjudgemental feedback that inspires the team.
- 2+ years of experience at a high-growth DTC startup, inventory-based business.
- A stickler for the details and like to create a formula to measure everything, including your own happiness.
- Obsessed with being a good leader and looking for ways to constantly grow and improve, while being inspiring to your team.
- Mission-driven and have a deep interest in women’s sexual wellness and intimate relationships.
- Easy to get along with, value personal development and candid feedback.
Salary: Flexible + Equity.
Don’t beat around the bush! If you are interested in applying for this role, please email [email protected] with your resume and a blurb about why you would be a good fit. Or just casually say Hi!