I'm seeking some advice for a dilemma I've been thinking long and hard about.
I am currently 6+ months into my full time job. This is my first "big girl" ft job in tech, and as much as I appreciate my managers who hired me and taught me, there are some things that have been rubbing me the wrong way.
1. I am the company's only designer
2. I am to produce new designs every week (for every new feature, we're a very fast paced company)
3. There is a lack of collaboration and mentorship
3. Pay is not great (asked for a raise 2 months ago, it's in the works but not yet implemented)
4. Unorganized (definitely a lot better since I joined but it's still quite unorganized)
The pros are
1. Managers are all very well into their career (former high level people who worked in corporate tech)
2. First ft job so grateful
3. Manager is someone I can have honest converation with (though he's not someone in my field, so he can't help, he's just a good person to talk to)
Why I haven't left
1. I've grown the company in a very short amount of time with my designs which are the reason investments and partnerships are coming in so I take pride in it
2. If I leave now, it still counts as less than a year which means I do not receive any equity (and that thought makes me sad considering the impact I've made so far)
3. Exciting partnerships with big name companies are coming up
4. Executive members I work with have a good network. (Though I don't even know if I will utilize this, and/or they connecting me as an initiative since they are very busy)
Thank you in advance, really appreciate it!