After pulling 45 hours by Tuesday from my 3 jobs. I took a moment to just feel and it felt empty. The next two mornings I woke up with the immediatel thought something is missing. I then went ahead and quit my jobs and am left with the unknown of what's next. I love what I do but the companies were not for me and even if it was just 1 I'm still missing on life big time.
So here I am. 10k in the bank no job. passive income that'll cover my means and assessing if I should go on health leave because I have a medical history and might need surgery. And already asked an employer to be part of the paperwork process as it wont cost them anything. The passive income and health leave together is about 10k and I'm frugal and this will be okay.
Here's what in considering:
- Travelling or living in Stockholm, finishing masters and going on health leave
- Funding my startup $250k-$4M that's already written up. If this is it I have no interest in being the CEO and runnfing the company. I'd be more interested in paying myself some kind of comp from the sweat equity
- Finding a new job - but worry I'd do same patterns and be in the same place and not be happy
Here is what I know
- School resistance and easiest to do
- Long term health leave I actually dont know if I'll be approvef
- Funding company dont want the responsibility
- I know how to get recruited and target company profiles to land roles
I really want the first option and live in another country and have a simple yet enriched life for a while. I found my career and I'm good at it but really want to change things but dont want rosy lens that a new environment would change my behavior and that I would need to do the same thing. And somehow I need to find that link of what's missing.