We're former founders & builders who set out to solve the hardest challenge we've faced: hiring great people. We're also big fans of Elpha - our cofounder, @anvisha hosted an AMA a few months ago, and one of our recent hires found us directly through Elpha's forums!
Here's a bit more about us: Dover is building the first end-to-end recruiting orchestration platform for the world's top companies. We combine best-in-class candidate evaluation technology with bespoke process automation to help companies find and hire top talent for their open roles.
We went through Y Combinator in 2019, and today 200+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $23M from top VCs and are currently profitable. Right now, we're a remote team of 80+ (and growing!) with hubs in San Francisco and NYC and a presence in Boston, LA, and DC. We're also proud to say that we hire from diverse and unconventional backgrounds - one of the most repped schools at Dover is the Manhattan School of Music!
We're currently hiring across ALL departments and would love to meet you.
If you'd like to learn more about our culture, read these blog posts written by members of our team:
- David: How to make the move from consulting to startup
- Davin: How company values impact engineering teams
- Brittany: Why hiring from non-tech backgrounds is critical to your startup's success
- Megan: Why I joined Dover: making the switch from a big corp to tech
- Gillian: How I found an amazing job during the pandemic
- John: Dover's founding engineer on how to build a team of future founders
- Katy: How I pivoted from Accenture to early-stage startups through the On Deck First 50 Fellowship
- Sharon: My first few months at Dover: what it was like to join a company remotely
Learn more here!