I'm part of two-member marketing department at a fast-growing startup, Dover (our cofounder and CTO, @anvisha, hosted an AMA not too long ago!), and we're hosting our first-ever roundtable on startup recruiting in light of the Great Resignation. It would be great if I could get some Elpha ladies interested in hiring/recruiting/people ops to show up and show out :)
Here are the "formal" deets and a link to signup!:
The unemployment rate for tech jobs is the lowest it’s ever been. Having a solid recruiting strategy isn’t only a nice-to-have, it’s a must if you’re looking to grow your team and beat competing offers.
At Dover, we’re given the opportunity to help startups of all sizes scale their teams. Given that recruiting can be overwhelming, emotional and (when done well) super rewarding, we’ve gathered some of our most successful partners and recruiting experts to give us their best practices and tips into what you can do to be successful in this moment.
- Hannah Pritchett, former Head of Talent Pipelines at Stripe
- Brian Shultz, CEO and Cofounder of Tango
- David Zeng, CTO and Cofounder of Beacons
In this roundtable, we'll cover:
- How the Great Resignation has shifted the recruiting landscape
- How the candidate experience is changing and how to adapt
- Best practices for employee retention
- The importance of culture and branding for startups
Hope to see you all there!