By way of intro: I'm the Founder & CEO of Simone, a 500 Global-backed social wellness platform for women, closing the gender gap in health research. Ex-Google, ex-Clinton Foundation, ex-laywer, ex-management consultant. Also a career coach and Maven instructor. Have lived and worked across US, Australia, Asia and Europe. Mother of 2.
As I get older (wiser?) and time starts to feel more finite, I've been asking myself more and more: "What sparks joy for you?" Not in terms of objects I own but where I spend my time.
I've discovered that what sparks joy the most for me is to meet other ambitious humans and help them find more mastery, autonomy and purpose in their work.
So if that resonates and you find yourself thinking about any of the below transitions:
- changing careers entirely and reinvesting yourself from the ground up
- founding your own company
- finding a gig abroad
- switching roles internally within your current company
- teaching as an adjunct professor
- starting an Amazon/Shopify/Etsy business,
- experimenting with a side hustle,
- finding a new creative outlet
- how to juggle career with becoming a new parent
...then, hit me up with questions!
I've been there and can speak to it firsthand - made many mistakes, learned the hard way, and here to say - it's worth it, do it, you won't regret it! BUT... it also pays to do it with your eyes wide open and to be as intentional as possible.
If I can help at all, drop questions here or join me at a live Ask Me Anything - next Thursday Dec 22 at 5pm PT: https://lu.ma/7t1yaazx