I'm piloting a new virtual collaborative playdate app for kids called Playspaces, and am looking for families with kids between the ages of 4-9 living in the United States to play-test and provide honest feedback. It will help build the most fun and safe space for kids to play, create and connect from anywhere. The private beta is currently active in the United States and accessible on desktop and tablet devices.
Here are some reasons why I am excited about it:
- Turn passive screen time into an active relationship builder that opens up our kids’ social orbit in an increasingly digital world.
- Supercharges our kids’ creativity and social-emotional learning.
- Help our kids learn and practice mindfulness, self-expression, empathy, and socialization through collaborative play.
- Make online time meaningful and rewarding in a COPPA-compliant and kid-safe environment
- Have peace of mind to let our kids play one-on-one play with only people you know and trust.
We’ve gotten feedback that it could be a great way for parents to get some me-time back, too - because your kid will be playing with someone you actually know and trust, and staying fully engaged. Check out their demo video to get a feel for the fun.
You can ping me here. You can also sign up here: https://playspaces.co/join-beta and will get free access to the platform for 2-months plus a chance to enter a raffle to win an iPad Mini when you provide your feedback.