The Talent team at WhoCo aims to be our customer's go-to talent partner for designing, hiring, and optimizing their teams. To accomplish this, we use WhoCo's products, data, and science to guide us and our customers. The combined expertise of our Talent Services and HR Science teams allow us to create and execute a cohesive, research-backed approach to how we build solutions and solve unique talent challenges for our clients. Simply put, we help our clients build incredible teams.
We’re looking for a Talent Operations Manager to supercharge our Talent team by helping us to streamline and optimize the processes that drive our ability to successfully engage our clients. The Talent Operations Manager will work closely with our Talent Partners, Chief Talent Officer and Principle HR Scientist to help our clients build and execute on top-tier hiring processes. They will help our team build foundational processes, metrics and content in order to make us more efficient, data-driven and strategic in our approach.
All of the work that we do is driven by academic research, data validation and the learnings of industry experts - we’re thrilled to share these learnings with the newest member of our team as they help us advance our mission to make hiring easier, smarter, and more human.
* Manage key processes and relationships to ensure our clients can attract and retain the top-tier talent they need to drive their business
* Drive efficiencies across our team through process creation and optimization
* Support the creation of content that allows us to effectively teach our clients how to run top-tier hiring practices
* Create reports and analyze key success metrics driving our team
* Support efforts to develop high-quality candidate pipelines for the clients we support
* Support the development of a Talent Services Playbook capturing our processes, assets, and key learnings along the way
* Identify trends in metrics that influence the performance of the team in order to adapt based on our learnings
*Open to candidates in Santa Monica, CA or Boston, MA areas
Please apply via: https://app.whoco.com/@the-who-company/role/talent-operations-manager-1d79aaec-0d77-42cd-b916-16512f25423f?utm_source=elpha&utm_medium=job-description&utm_campaign=whoco-talent-operations-manager