At Soapbox Project, an organization that makes social impact easy for busy people, we're launching our second course: Climate-Friendly Food.
During our first sustainability course earlier this year, we got to partner with awesome Elpha members like @SabrinaMoscola who blew us away with her knowledge of supply chains!
By joining this program, you will:
- Be added (for free) to our premium community of like-minded changemakers
- Learn from experts including Indigenous food writers, farmers, and technologists from food waste companies like Shelf Engine
- Participate in discussions to find your path to taking meaningful action via our food systems
- Develop your own sustainable eating habits in a way that works for you
- Have the opportunity to teach our next course!
If you're looking to work in climate tech, want to make a difference in your workplace, or are seeking partners on a sustainability startup you're involved with, this is the place for you.
I HIGHLY recommend joining Nivi on one of her cohorts! The lady delivers! She brought in fabulous speakers who walked us through practices I had never even considered. We had the most engaging conversation one day all about the sustainability of different fibers that was honestly the most intriguing convo I've had this year. Take advantage of the discount today and join! -- Sustainable Fashion course participant + B Corp consultant
Early registration closes on Friday and it's 60% off till then!
We also just added a payment plan that means you can reinvest the cost of two dinners into your role in saving the planet!